Economy Car Hire is a family run online Travel company based in the heart of Norfolk. We are leaders in a competitive and fast-paced online marketplace As proud holders of the Which? Best rated Car hire broker award for 3 years running, our priority is to continue to ensure that an outstanding level of customer service is delivered at all times. This coupled with our unique car rental and inclusive insurance package sets us apart from our competitors.
We currently have vacancies for Customer Advisors to join our dynamic and dedicated team at our busy contact Centre.
As one of our prestigious Customer Advisors you will be representing the company, providing first class customer service to our rental clients, assisting them with their car hire needs and sourcing the best options and solutions for them. Communicating via email and telephone, your written and spoken skills must be impeccable, with a very high attention to detail. Therefore previous Experience in the field of Customer Service is essential. There will be opportunities for progression within the Company.
Your duties will include:
- Handling calls and emails from our valued customers relating to car hire.
- Providing reliable advice and assistance before, during and after the car rental period.
- Generating quotations and taking reservations over the telephone.
- Guiding our customers with the car hire insurance options available.
- Offering advise with regards to fuel options and additional extras.
- Overseeing our automated reservations system.
- Efficient and accurate entry of data into our bespoke computer system.
- Liaising with our International suppliers.
Your key requirement s for the position:
- A confident, friendly and polite telephone manner.
- Exceptional written skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Passionate about offering exceptional customer service.
- Ability to empathise with all types of customers.
- Demonstration of complaint handling and resolution.
- Professionalism and able to work in a team and independently.
- Hardworking, dedicated and reliable.
- A previous knowledge of car insurance would be desirable.
- Geographical knowledge and familiarity of car models would also be an advantage.
Hours: Full-time 40 hours per week, you will be required to work shifts within our opening hours which are 08:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday, and 08:00 to 17:00 on Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days per year plus Bank Holidays (33 days).
Closing date for applications: 30/04/2015
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter, clearly indicating the job title to email@example.com.