Spain travel guide | Guide to driving in Spain | Spain ski guide | Blogs about Spain
Why choose Economy Car Hire in Spain?
Economy Car Hire guarantees great prices for car hire in Spain with a fantastic choice of vehicles and unbeatable service. Remember that we give you one additional driver completely free of charge and when it comes to insurance, we’ve got you covered with either zero insurance excess or excess reimbursement insurance included in our rental prices. Plus, book online today and you can enjoy a 5% discount.
What service can you expect in Spain?
As a family run business we operate with you, our customers in mind and are dedicated to providing the best customer service possible.
We work with both big brands and local car hire suppliers to bring you a fantastic choice of vehicles and consistently monitor their performance and feedback received from our customers to ensure we only work with the best partners. Our office in the UK is open 6 days a week as well as bank holidays and we also operate an emergency 24 hour back up service so you can rest assured that we’re always at your service.
What airports do we cover?
We serve all of the major airports in Spain as well as smaller airports in all parts of the country. We also offer car hire from city centre locations and deliveries to hotel accommodation in smaller towns and villages, so wherever you’re visiting, we’ve got you covered.
- Alicante Airport is the gateway to the sun blessed Costa Blanca where you will find popular holiday resorts such as Benidorm and Denia with plenty to keep you occupied.
- Fly to Almeria Airport in Andalucia and you will be blessed with beautiful beaches and fantastic national parks just a stone’s throw away.
- Gibraltar Airport is a popular entry destination, home to the famous Gibraltar rock and its resident monkeys.
- Relax on your holiday to the Costa del Sol and touch down at Malaga Airport which serves one of Spain’s most famous cities; Malaga.
- Murcia San Javier Airport is the main airport used for a trip to the gorgeous Costa Calida where the Mar Menor lagoon tempts many visitors.
- We also serve Valencia Airport, from which you can uncover the delights of Spain’s third largest city and fantastic coastline.
Where can I go with my hire car in Spain?
Spain is the crown jewel of Europe boasting fantastic weather, beautifully golden beaches, delicious cuisine and a diverse selection of things to see and do for all ages and tastes. Car hire in Spain opens up the country for exploration and you won’t be disappointed with the places you can travel to;
- Pick up a hire car in Spain and arrange a visit to a flamenco show in Jerez de la Frontera or Seville which are famous for this traditional dance, but you can usually catch a show in most major cities.
- Tour the endless coastline and visit some of the most famous coastal resorts like Torrevieja and Benidorm, but be sure to venture to some lesser visited gems too such as Cartagena, Cadiz and even San Sebastian on the north coast.
- Feast on tapas, get a dose of culture and unearth some of the country’s most famous tourist attractions by visiting Barcelona and Madrid, both of which have plenty to offer holidaymakers.
- Travel around in your Spanish hire car and experience Spain’s beauty away from the coastline. With 15 national parks to explore and endless impressive landscapes, the interior of the country is just as appealing as its beaches.
- With Spain car hire, you can travel around at your own pace and visit some fantastic sights such as Nerja caves and La Sagrada Familia and immerse yourself in the culture with a visit to some famous festivals.
- Pull over for photo opportunities whenever you want and enjoy the freedom of your own transport as you take in the sights of this wonderful country with car hire in Spain.