Car Hire Netherlands
The Netherlands is famous for its windmills, tulips and picturesque canals, while also being a country that embraces 21st century culture.
A small country in scale - the Netherlands is around the same size as the US state of Maryland - it offers so many sights and sounds that will appeal to every kind of holidaymaker. Rural gems, traditional locations and vibrant city centres - the Netherlands has them all, and so much more besides.
Why hire a car in the Netherlands with Economy Car Hire?
Rent a car to start your fascinating journey around this wonderful part of Europe without delay. Our free 24-hour support service is always available to answer any questions you have about your hire car, while our unlimited mileage guarantee assures you can explore to your heart's content. Don't forget that there is also a 5% discount if you secure your rental car online.
Get the most out of your holiday to the Netherlands
Rest assured that Economy Car Hire will be close by to give you the keys to your hire car no matter where you are basing a getaway to the Netherlands. We offer our services all across this magnificent country, including:
- Amsterdam - Just down the road from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, the capital of the Netherlands is renowned for its magnificent waterways and a relaxed atmosphere that you will find impossible not to embrace. Sightseers should take the time to visit the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank Huis and the Rijksmuseum.
- Rotterdam - Both part the north and south sides feature eye-catching modern architecture at every turn, while a vibrant nightlife scene ensures the entertainment continues well past sunset.
- Den Haag - Also referred to as The Haque, Den Haag is the home of the king of the Netherlands, as well as the seat of the Dutch government. The fact that this laidback city is also dotted with superb museums just adds to the appeal of this part of Holland.
- Delft - Smaller than the cities named above, Delft is a location rich with character and a place that anyone visiting the Netherlands should take the time to explore. Take a trip along the canal that winds its way through the city or being in awe at row upon row of medieval buildings.
Top up your knowledge of the Netherlands
Mark the places you would like to visit while in the Netherlands by having a read of our jam-packed travel guide of the country. Our guide to driving in the Netherlands will also ensure you are prepared for getting behind the wheel once you have arrived in this awe-inspiring nation.
Customer ratings for Car Hire Netherlands
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)
- Eindhoven Airport (EIN)
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST)
- Rotterdam (North)
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport (RTM)