You will never be stuck for things to do around Mexico. In fact, you will leave this country with lasting memories, whether you explore the wilderness of northern Mexico, drive along the scenic routes to the west of the country or relax on beaches that are spread out across both the Pacific and Caribbean coasts.
Why choose Economy Car Hire?
We know that there is a lot to consider when it comes to choosing your car hire company and that's why we make it as easy as possible to choose and book the perfect vehicle for your trip. We've been in business since 2000 so you can be assured that we offer a wealth of experience paired with unbeatable customer service and excellent prices.
Our prices in Mexico always include built in excess insurance, one extra driver and unlimited mileage. We also offer a fair fuel policy in Mexico, so that you can return the vehicle with the same level of fuel you collected it with; simple!
What service can you expect?
Customer service has always been a key focus of our business. We work with a range of local suppliers and worldwide brands to ensure we offer you the very best in price and service wherever you plan to hire a car! We are based in Dereham in Norfolk and we offer 24 hour telephone support to our customers if ever the need for assistance should arise whilst you are abroad.
What airports do we cover?
No matter which area of Mexico you plan to visit, we ensure it will be easy for you to travel around by offering car hire from a large range of airports as well as downtown locations. Here are just some of the airports we cover:
- Perhaps the best known and by far the most popular holiday resort in Mexico is Cancun which is easily reached from Cancun Airport, less than 30 minutes away. With the Caribbean Sea lapping on its shores, this is a fabulous location for a beach break under the hot sun!
- Mexico City Airport is your gateway to the country's most famous city! This bustling metropolis offers plenty of attractions and yet the surrounding natural sights are easy day trips too.
- You may know it as Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport but we refer to it as Guadalajara Airport for ease! Serving the second largest city in the country, there's a wealth of fascinating attractions here from the Guadalajara Cathedral to the Zoológico Guadalajara Zoo.
- As the third busiest of Mexico's cities, Monterrey has plenty to offer holiday makers and travellers alike so we offer a number of options for car hire at Monterrey Airport. Its proximity to the coastline and national parks make it a popular option wherever your interests lie!
Where can I go with my hire car?
Mexico has so much to offer as a holiday destination and appeals to a variety of different visitors from couples on their honeymoon, to long term travellers and families or couples on their annual two week break in the sun! Here's just a taste of the attractions and activities on offer:
- One of the most interesting highlights of Mexico is the Mayan Pyramids located at Chichen Itza. If you organise a hire car, you will find this fascinating archaeological site is within very easy reach of both Cancun and Playa Del Carmen.
- Venture to the Mayan Riviera with car hire in Mexico, specifically to visit the Xel-Ha Eco Park. It's a stunning natural environment that has been transformed into an ecological park offering a variety of different activities such as snorkelling and wildlife watching all in one location.
- With stark white sand, perfect turquoise sea and excellent weather, the beach is a very large part of the appeal in Mexico and you'd be crazy to miss out! Puerto Vallarta and Tulum often take the top spot on any best beaches lists for very good reason but there are literally hundreds of beaches to choose from for fun or relaxation.
- Travel slightly further afield to visit some traditional towns and villages to really get a feel for the way of life in Mexico. You can also sample real authentic foods and drinks which are a world away from 'Mexican food' you may have eaten back at home.
There is so much to see and do in Mexico, and we have compiled the highlights into our comprehensive travel guide of the country. Our guide to driving in Mexico is another essential read, along with our guide to the local etiquette rules.